Which setting(s) would best suit your program content and Target audience?
Consider where you want your program to take place, taking into consideration where you are most likely to reach your target audience and how you can best hold their attention.
The input of other stakeholders and your partners is also important in identifying an appropriate setting, as is your background research.
Some examples of useful settings for programs to reduce alcohol-related harm include:
- School clubs or community organizations
- Athletic events or practices
- Family and home environments
- Religious organizations
- Licensed premises
- Local government / law enforcement departments
- Primary health care settings
- Online / Internet
- Media (including social media)
Using the examples listed above as a guide, describe your desired program setting in the box below.
This information will be saved to your profile and used in an upcoming step to develop SMART objectives.